2023 House & Holidays Plan

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Would anyone like to join me in the House & Holidays Plan this year? The 18 week plan begins on Sunday, September 3rd.

I like to use the plan as a way to keep me on track with getting the house in order and working on Christmas preparations. I like December to be more peaceful and less chaotic. There are weeks that are super busy here and I can't get to everything but it's ok. I just do what I am able to do. :)

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Over the years, I have combined this plan and HGP. So, I will be joining in on it but in abbreviated form, as I am now away from my home 12 to 13 hours 4 days a week. I have my notebook set up and ready to go.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I am going to try! I have to do something to be more organized and prepared in all aspects of my life so they flow better and work together instead of one going well and the others falling apart. Maybe this will help! I will do my best anyway.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I follow a combination of both plans. I am keen to start.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Laurie - I'm trying to get as much done ahead of time too.

Jess - I'm going back into the classroom next week. As an introvert, I will be exhausted and drained at the end of the day. It will be interesting to see how much I can get done in the evenings this year versus the last four years when I worked from home which was an introvert's dream.

Lucie - Pop in and share what you're getting done each week.

Katrina - I'm getting closer to being ready. I'm still hanging onto summer but once everyone goes back to school here, I'll be ready. This plan has always helped me with the back-to-school blues.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Katrina - I'm getting closer to being ready. I'm still hanging onto summer but once everyone goes back to school here, I'll be ready. This plan has always helped me with the back-to-school blues.
Hope that the blues are minimal.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
For the record, last year I copied and pasted the weekly postings from the old website. I'm happy to post on Sunday mornings but if someone wants to start the weekly post and I haven't gotten on yet, feel free to post the weekly post. It can be found by scrolling back to last year's weekly post. I've been posting by week: Week 1, Week 2, etc.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Does anyone have a 2023 HHP calendar? I've seen the HGP 2023 version but not a HHP. I know that the website still has some printables but I haven't seen the overview calendar anywhere.

Reactions: farmerswife

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Maybe you could find it here after joining. The HGP page has the calendar for that group.

Reactions: happy2bme

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Does anyone have a 2023 HHP calendar? I've seen the HGP 2023 version but not a HHP. I know that the website still has some printables but I haven't seen the overview calendar anywhere.
I haven't seen one for 2023. I ended up putting the weekly theme into Google Calendar and my yearly planner.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

craftycara

MHH Member
Sep 4, 2022
Washington State, USA
One more week until the House & Holidays Plan begins!
Getting excited! The leaves have started falling earlier this year and my kids keep laughing at me for yelling, "No! It's not time yet! Stay on the trees! It's AUGUST!!"

Next week, though...all restraint goes completely out the window. Goodness, do I love seasonal work and traditions. Looking forward to sharing the magic with y'all this year!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Next week, though...all restraint goes completely out the window. Goodness, do I love seasonal work and traditions. Looking forward to sharing the magic with y'all this year!
We are glad to have you with us!