34 gifts you can make yourself

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
TFS!!!! I've bookmarked this!

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Thanks for the link. I did save it in my favs. Twice suggested was a cookbook of favorite recipes. That's what my kids are getting this year. Things are so tight. Dh got laid off much earlier than normal this season and he had a heart attack last week.
Christmas will be very simple. I will buy a few small gifts for the grandchildren, but all of the children are grown, and will get a cookbook that I'm making of family favorites.
I agonized over what to do this year and they all kept telling me they didn't need anything for Christmas. My aunt had suggested this and it took me a few weeks to realize she was right, but I'm taking her advise.
I've since fallen in love with this project and the ideas of ways to personalize it and make it special are flowing...........

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Lowlias ((hugs)) to you and your husband.

Mom is also making a family recipe book for the teens this year and I think it's the BEST gift they can receive.

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Fabulous ideas. I've noted several and will bookmark this to my computer when I get home. Love the homemade granola and the personalized mirror ideas. Sweet!