$5 off $10 Hallmark Coupon in Magazines

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Glenda

Retire Member
Dec 10, 2008
Virginia
Just a heads up...I found a $5 off $10 Hallmark Coupon in the Taste of Home magazine that came in the mail yesterday!

I love these Hallmark coupons!

Be on the lookout for these coupons in other magazines too!

Glenda

Reactions: 1 person

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Thanks, I haven't opened mine yet. It came in today's mail.

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
Very cool! Wonder what other magazines these will be in? I remember seeing them before... can't remember where though.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Last year I think I remember there was one in the Parade magazine that comes int he Sunday newspaper.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I love Hallmark... and Canadain Tire lol
2 of my must visit places for the holidays ;) even if I do not buy anything, reminds me of Christmas

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Last year there was also an online printable coupon for theHallmark store. It was a little closer to Christmas time, though.

Glenda

Retire Member
Dec 10, 2008
Virginia
There is a new $5 off $10 printable coupon on Hallmark's Facebook page. Look under Special Offers.

Glenda

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Thanks, Glenda! I need to go pick up teh boy's annual ornaments!

Kate 510

Retire Member
Feb 11, 2011
The coupon is also in the December issue of Martha Stewart Living. Can't wait to use it!

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
I have 2 coupons for $5 off 10, but can't decide how to use them. Any suggestions?

I've looked at the ornaments & think this would make a good deal, but wonder if there's a great deal I'm not thinking of.

Can't think of anyone on my list to shop for at Hallmark which makes me sad. I rarely shop there anymore, but love the store.

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
I don't do much shopping at Hallmark. I received a $5 coupon in a magazine & went to look around the store. Nothing I needed or really had to have so I walked up to an older lady with two ornaments in her hand & gave her the coupon. She obviously was going to buy something and was pleasantly surprised with the coupon. I felt like a Christmas elf spreading cheer. lol.

Bren

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
WTG Bren! I love the Keepsake ornaments, but have so many. Think I'll see if there's one that catches my eye. Otherwise, I'll try to pass it along like you did. Love that you shared a little Christmas spirit with this shopper!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
that was nice. i have bought alot of oraments this year from hallmaek. got cards and candy from them. also the charlie brown stuff so the coupons have really come in handy.

appleton

MHH Member
Nov 7, 2007
DH picked out an ornament for his niece on Friday. I think she will love it! I didn't notice until we were in the store that my emailed coupon had expired. I thought all the email ones expired 12/24/11 like the one in the magazines. Anyway, I had the one from my December LH Journal to use. I did see several ornaments I'd like & may get 1 or 2 during the after Christmas sale.