A Christmas Guest: Start Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
A Christmas Guest: Start Date Today

Ho Ho Ho...for those of you that haven't already started...today is the start date....many have said it's a short book and easy read but we will still try to divide it up a bit,.....READ as much as you want but for this WEEK we will plan on talking about Pages 1-56 or Part 1....my book is divided into Part one, two and three. In this copy part one is pages 1-56.

So read away and then plan on starting some discusssion on ummmm...should we say Friday? Or is that too long???

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
One of the reasons I started reading Christmas books was because most of them are shorter then a great big novel. I know it sounds weird, but as a perfectionist, I find it hard to sit down and read a great big book. I get frustrated with how many pages i have ahead of me still and I feel quilty when I can only find 15minutes a day to read. This way, I take my shower and "while I dry" I can plop down on my bed, grab my book and feel great that 15minutes actually gets me somewhere.

I say Friday is perfect!

For me Friday is too far away because I have already finished 3 novels and will get this book done tomorrow....lol

MinnieCo you better take your shower 3 hours early because so far I have not been able to put any of the Anne Perry Christmas novels down without finishing them!!!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I got my book on Saturday and finished it today. It is due back to the library on the 12th so.............. had to read it. I loved it and will have to try to get her other 2 Christmas books.

Thanks for choosing it.

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I started it last night, but I was so tired that I found myself having to reread what I just read and then fell asleep! Oh well! It's a great thing to do while I watch the boys in the pool at swimming lessons! And she is pulling me into the story already! ::eek:rnament:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes i heard it was an easy read...I am starting it today...we will discuss pages 1-56 or PART one this week...and see how that works out.

Lana said:
I got my book on Saturday and finished it today. It is due back to the library on the 12th so.............. had to read it. I loved it and will have to try to get her other 2 Christmas books.

Thanks for choosing it.

She actually has 5 altogether. I read four now and am awaiting the fifth to arrive at my library. Her first "Christmas" book is A Christmas Journey, then A Christmas Visitor, A Christmas Guest, A Christmas Secret, and A Christmas Beginning!!!! I just finished reading A Christmas Guest and the last one left for me to read is A Christmas Beginning once it arrives!!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay...I finished the whole book today...easy read...not what I expected but a thought provoking story. We will discuss it on Friday....if everyone has read the whole thing we can just have a general discussion or we can do it by parts whichever you all think

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I finished it too and have started reading 'A Christmas Visitor', I also managed to get 'A Christmas Secret' - they were the only ones my library had. Would be interested in reading the other two as well.

:flower:

kitkat0303

MHH Member
Jun 17, 2008
I am glad I stopped at the right place. Seemed like a natural. I am ready for tomorrow. Very easy read and my mind is already racing....LOL. :frown:

Kathy