A Letter From Santa

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
Actually the letters from Santa is open to everyone. Children from all over the world have written to Santa at the following address:

Santa Claus
North Pole
H0H 1H0
CANADA

(or by email at http://www.canadapost.ca/santascorner)

During the last five years, current & retired Canada Post employees volunteer their time and have responsed to over one million letters from around the world (more than 14 million since the project started in 1982). The volunteers respond to the children's letters in the language that the child has written in, including braille. It's a great idea! :rudolph:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Here in the UK if you send your letter to:-

Santa Claus
Reindeerland
SAN TA1
UK

You will get a reply (make sure to include your address). My children have sent one for the past 2 years and have been thrilled they got a letter from Santa. It is type written so there is no questions will be asked about hand-writing.

:skate:

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Nana is sending all grandchildren a letter this year- but I do not to make a letter from Santa introducing our elf.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Our post office opens letters addressed to Santa Claus and sends a letter back to the child. No stamp needed either. We found this out by my son decideing he didn't want to wait to send out his letter until I picked up more stamps. He received a handwritten letter a couple of weeks later. We have been doing this now for about 4 years.

ripleysmine

Retire Member
Nov 10, 2007
I love it!! You can even delete what they have written and put in what you want to!!! So cute!@

Thanks for posting this!

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Every year I just type the Santa letter they have in the Current catalog for my grandchildren-then I add some Santa stickers to it and it looks very cute-this way I can add anything else I want to the letter-they all love it. I put on the envelope when I mail it Santa
Claus, North Pole and put some stickers on the envelope corners-WOMAN

:bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow: