A magical day for someone else hopefully

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

peppermint pattie

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I was in walmart this morning and had to use the rest room.
I saw a cell phone and bank envelope lying on the toilet paper holder. It had $60.00 in it. I took it to the service desk and explained what happened. Well before I left the store, the owner realized and it was returned to her. I didn't get to meet her but the lady in charge saw me and told me she was so relieved. She had two small children with her and got distracted and forgot. I'm glad I could help her by returning it. Money is tight these days.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
The owner was VERY lucky that you found it and not somebody who would of taken the money and possibly even ran up the cell phone bill. I am sure you were a guardian angel to her.

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
What goes around - comes around.

Maybe you should buy a lottery ticket this week!

peppermint pattie

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
Thanks, I would've wanted it returned if it was me. My husband said alot of people would've kept it. I couldn't do that. It wasn't my money or phone.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
peppermint pattie!

Kudos to you, my friend. I'm so proud of you!! Isn't it nice to know there are still honest people in this world? I agree with you: if it had been your phone and $$, you would have wanted it returned. This will come back to you tenfold, I'll bet. Thank you for being such a good person.

:bigsnow: