All About Me Blog

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
Along with the celebrate me blog, I came up with the idea of a all about me blog. If your into scrapbooking you may have friends that have made a scrapbook all about them, their likes disklikes, childhood memories, friends, etc. I can post weekly all about me challenges to get you started or you can do something on your own. Here is a link to mine: http://withangelwings.blogspot.com/ Sorry guys I am not the best writter- but I will try to update daily. If you have a celebrate me blog, I don't see why you can't just add your about me stuff to it- there is no sense in making another blog for a similar topic unless you really want me.. Let me know if your intrested!!!!reply here and I will try to post challenges for those who want them.

One of Oprahs last season or last years show that they repeated had some sort of board that others made that depicted ones values and goals. Some were cut outs of words or pictures from a magazine representing what they want out of their lifetime. I forgot what they called it but it made me think of my Interior design sketch book I had made in my Interior Design class in HS. I think after Christmas and before the New Year I will be making one of these boards but in a Sketch/notebook form rather than a poster board.

I have already picked my word for 2009 and will use that as my theme.