All new post do not show up always........

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
MHH is my homepage on my computer. So when I get on I ALWAYS go to view new posts in the right hand corner and look at the items. But, I have been noticing not all show up. I had a couple things I posted, and then I watch the crafters challenge post and I have to go down to select a forum and pull them up. Anybody have any ideals as to why this has started?

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Lana, I am certainly no expert at this stuff, but I'll give it a shot...

try going to your user control panel and click on board preferences. Then check your edit display options and make sure you have everything set there like it should be...it that doesn't work, let me know and I'll pm Ginger and see if she has any ideas. Hope this helps!!

new posts are TITLE posts if you are looking for new replies to your postings you have to click view YOUR posts. "View your posts" allows you to see if there are any new responses to any posting you started or one you replied to. Is that what you were looking for???

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
CC, normally when you get on, I can hit the view new post and whether it is mine and somebody would comment on it or just anything new since the last time I was on shows up but now seems like only some of the stuff shows up there and then some doesn't. I happened to notice that one day when checking on something I had seen earlier on a post and then there were more post to it so I look I go in and check different topics at times!!!!

:santalol: I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: BET YOU SOMEBODY IN MY HOUSE RATHER IT BE DH, DS, OR DD LOVES THIS SITE AS MUCH AS ME AND THEY GO IN WHEN I AM NOT HERE AT TIMES AND THEN IT MOVES OUT. :rotflol: I CAN ONLY WISH FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pink: