Almost time........... in England................

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HotMama

MHH Member
Oct 31, 2007
Can't belive in one hour I'll be picking up my son from school to celebrate another Halloween!
I hope he enjoyed the pumpkin cut out sandwiches and plastic spiders.
I've been busy all day decorating and baking for tonights festivities. A table groaning with goodies will be had and lots of merriment with games:

Mr Skeleton where is your bone? and Mummy wrap and apple bobbing of course.

I'm sure the neighbours think I'm really odd, as noone else in our road decorates their home, I like to think I'm setting a new trend.

When our festivities are almost over , I'll take great pleasure knowing you will all be just starting to enjoy yours.

Take care and god bless. Almost time..........Yipeeee!! What has everyone got planned?

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Good for you, HotMama! Somebody has to set a precedent! Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful holiday!! We are expecting guests-our best friends! Yea! We've done this for 9 years. We have chili and cheesedip, chips and salsa, and brownies! It's a tradition! We are supposed to have really warm weather so I'm making cold lemon cider. Yum! Have fun!!! Can't wait!

BTW-welcome to MHH!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Have fun and Happy Halloween!!

:hat: Melanie

We had a blast. Lots of candy and no messy streets like in NY!!! I never would have believed there would be a Halloween without smashed pumpkins, shaving cream, and broken eggs covering the streets. Then last year was our first Halloween in Florida and let me tell you this year was the same-completely clean streets!!!! What a wonderful treat!!!