Altered clipboards

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Remember the altered clipboards that Ginger and some others made last year for displaying pictures or for gifts? I'm thinking about doing a new twist on that for end-of-the-year teachers' gifts. Here's my idea..see what you think!

I'm going to take the small one (maybe 4"x6" or something like that?) and decopage a black and white photocopy of my boys' school pictures on the bottom part. Then I'll put Hershey's Hugs (the swirled white/milk chocolate kisses) and Kisses in a cellophane bag, fold over the top and staple a note that says "Hugs and Kisses from..." and put it under the clip. Then, they'll lift up the bag of candy and see the picture and know who it's from!! If that works out well, I'll make some next year for Christmas gifts for aunts, uncles and Nanny. What do you think??

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
What a lovely idea. Your children's teacher will also get to keep a picture of your children, which will be lovely to look back on once the child has left their class.

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
Cathy:
You are so inspirational! You are right on target with this idea, how 'bout adding a seed packet of "Forget Me Nots" :flower: to the treat bag. That way with the hugs & kisses and the flowers, how could anyone forget your darling!!!!!!

I LOVE this idea!

Pippi

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I love this idea!! I would love to know where to find smaller clipboards! If anyone buys them, please post where you found them. thanks!