Altered Notebooks at Staples....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
I could have put this post in so many places but thought this was maybe the best one.

I went to Staples Office supply today at lunch and found spiral notebooks in two sizes and composition notebooks with plain brown kraft paper for the covers. They are a new line of eco-friendly papers that Staples is selling. These would be so perfect to alter the front of for gifts or for Christmas notebooks. I didn't look at all of them but the small spiral book has a pocket page in the front. I bought 4 of the spiral and one compostion because best of all.......because they are having a back-to-school sale, they are only 99 cents each!

I'm going to alter one for my carry-in-the-car notebook. The pocket is great for the receipts. I will just journal in it on a daily basis of what I bought and what ideas I have while out and about, etc. I hope to have it altered this weekend so I will post Sunday night on the blog if all goes well!

Jessica

Retire Member
Jan 3, 2008
SW Georgia
How cool. I have seen things like that before. I'm super excited about that price though. I'll have to go get some. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I love altering notebooks! I'll have to run to Staples over the weekend and see if I can find some. Please post pictures when you can, I'd love to see them!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Qltmrkt - thank you for the great lead! And the idea for an "in-the-car-notebook" is great! It seems that a lot of life is spent in the car!

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
Okay, my altered spiral notebook is up on my post. Not too fancy but like I put in the blog, I think it will be used a lot and didn't want all the baubles and bows to get knocked off in the car. I don't know how long the buttons will last! I really like taking pictures of my projects. I can kind of get a better view of what they look like and see what is missing.

InstantMom

Retire Member
Aug 2, 2008
Your notebook is just beautiful - you are quite talented! I will have to pop into Staples and see if the notebooks are still in stock and on sale. Thanks so much for sharing!

:grin: