Anybody else get their Christmas 2008 Country Woman Hardback

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MamaCat

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
Man, I didn't order one this year--wanted to "save" some money! LOL! Now I'm wishing I would have gone ahead & spent the money. I love their books. Do you subscribe to C.W. magazine? I've been getting it since the 80's & still have every single issue! LOL! I've subscribed to several of their other mags to, over the years, but C.W. is the only one I have never given up! Love it!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I love the magazine!! I might have to check out the books!!

:party: Melanie

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I have gotten Country Woman since the mid 80's and also have ALL the issues. Have also gotten Taste of Home, Quick Cooking, Birds & Blooms, Extra Birds and Blooms all since the start. With Country Woman I got a pen pal back in '89 and we are still GREAT FRIENDS!!!! They have a son that is right in the middle of my 2 so visists were always FUN!!!! Our husbands hit it off GREAT too. Before e-mails we would call and talk for 1 1/2 to 2 hours by the time the kids talked, the guys and us. They are in Iowa and we are in IL. Have made several trips there and they have been here. Started when my son was 5 and DD 3. Their son was 4. They have the same ann. as us but we are 1 yr. ahead of them.

I LOVE THE MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!

pattycakes

Retire Member
Nov 4, 2007
shutterbugsmd.blogspot.com
I've been reading CW since the mid-90s and love it!!!! I used to get the hardback Christmas books, but they haven't sent one in about 5 years. I guess I'll have to go to the Country Store and get one!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I still get the CW hardback mainly because I have them all. Seems to me the crafts aren't what they use to be or as many. BUT everyone has what they like and don't like. I like to read the Christmas stories, see the decorating and LOVE the recipes.