Anyone Still Cleaning?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I have just come back to forums since August! I see lots of changes. Looks nice!

I fell off the bandwagon with cleaning. Perhaps I should look at the other plans on here!

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
I have been cleaning as i do a good cleaning before winter as the house is closed up,and keeping it up for the holidays as i do alot of baking and i'm busy with my pug rescue and these little ones keep me busy also.:snowman:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Welcome back jampss! You will have lots of fun reading and catching up!

Personally..... time is speeding up now --- in a mad dash towards Christmas and the end of the year! I have put ideas of major cleaning and organizing off until January, 2010! Time seems to move a lot more slowly during those January-February-March months! There is so much less going on! So --- it is a great time for cleaning and organizing!

I'm not sure how everybody else thinks about cleaning and organizing at this time of year.

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Ha! So I came home yesterday and found DH spackling holes in the sheetrock in the hall. Jaw drop! My Fall Party is within days. He casually asks if I was wanting this painted before then. UHM -- ****O!!!!! Yes!!! God bless him but he's wrecking the place faster than I can clean it. Can't wait til this week is over.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Thanks SparkleNana!

Oh, dear, Cindylouwho!! I hope holes are filled and painted and all goes smoothly!