April 3rd-9th 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
The weather has changed quickly here, cold, wet and windy all week. Autumn is usually my favourite time of the year and this year it seems to have passed us by. Hooping to continue with Winter prep, looks like great weather for it.

Moisturise morning,
Water throughout day,
Shower/bath at night,
Moisturise,
Brush teeth,
Lip balm,
Hand cream,
Clean kitchen and DW on before bed.
Read and sleep at reasonable time.

Weekly:
*washing (X)(X)
*fold washing (X)
*vacuum floors ( )
*mop floors (X)
*clean bathrooms (X)( )
*meal plan dinners plus work lunches (X) work lunches are largely the same at the moment.
*clean fridge (X)
*tidy pantry (X)
*tidy freezer ( )
*tidy stockpile ( )
*shopping list (fortnightly) (X) grocery shopping (fortnightly) (X)
*make work lunches for Friday (X)

Fun/ Christmas prep:
*start/continue/finish one craft project ( )
*start/continue/finish one book/magazine (X) Goal for the year is to read 10, I have read 14
*update planner ( )
*tidy gift closet ( )
*continue looking for stocking fillers, gifts and supplies (X) A year round project..I have a lot to buy this year so will need to be savvy.

This week:

*Exercise at least 3 days (X)(X)(X)
*Connect with family via phone, email or text (X)
*Kids for coffee Sunday (X)
*Jury Duty Monday ( ) Not needed for this week
*Continue Winter prep plan... continue in my bedroom this week (X)plus the Sunroom and spare bedrooms.
*Groceries Thursday (X)
*Library books/donations to store Thursday (X)
*Fill with petrol (X)
*Work Friday (X)
*Sydney Saturday for DrillDance event (X

5 small chores:
1)Wash and vacuum car (X)
2Update address book ( )
3)Refill laundry supplies (X)
4)Post Easter cards (X)
5)Cull old emails (X)
6)Post end of month review (X)

Word of the Year:
Prepare

Last edited:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
My 2022 word is ... renew. Hmmmm .... I need to renew my organizing scheduling again. After a brief cold, visiting my dad, then visiting my sis ... I am off and need to get back on .... exercise and my scheduling notebook.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I have not been posting because I have not had time to get on here. Homework for class is intense. I use to use my weekends to plan and reflect. I haven't had a free moment to do that. I'm looking forward to the day when I am caught up enough to do that again. :)

My Mon-Fri routine now is get up, eat, walk, school, work, housework, family life work, walk, school, bed. Weekends are now family life, school, and housework. With the work challenge over, I'm hoping that I get caught up with work in the next two weeks. That will free up time to get on here more often.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My Mon-Fri routine now is get up, eat, walk, school, work, housework, family life work, walk, school, bed. Weekends are now family life, school, and housework. With the work challenge over, I'm hoping that I get caught up with work in the next two weeks. That will free up time to get on here more often.
Mary, you have been missed.
What a busy time you have had, I do hope that the studies are going well and that you are learning a lot.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My 2022 word is ... renew. Hmmmm .... I need to renew my organizing scheduling again. After a brief cold, visiting my dad, then visiting my sis ... I am off and need to get back on .... exercise and my scheduling notebook.
It does not take to long to get off track does it?
The key thing I have learned is to not give up and to just jump right back in.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Mary, you have been missed.
What a busy time you have had, I do hope that the studies are going well and that you are learning a lot.
I will be back to posting this week. I really happy that I'm taking classes. It's been great fun for me but at the same time, it's tedious with lots of time and effort put in.