Are we going to have a weekly craft challenge...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
and will it be here?

I need to post my list =0P

[/] my new Christmas Notebook and household notebook... I finished both of the covers today!
[] dd6 butterfly afghan (unfinished Christmas present... I wrapped it up unfinished)
[] make birthday cards for the year

LOVE the new emots...
:heartsNY: :happynewyear: :heartsNY:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I know supermom is handling the 2008 UFO Challenge....I can't remember anyone taking charge of the Weekly Crafters Challenge....

If you would like to step up to the plate and start the thread each week that would be great....if not maybe there are other crafters that would be interested in taking the lead.

I like to craft BUT I am no where in the league with you SUPER CRAFTERS!!! Yoiu accomplish more crafting than I do at my work....lol

Princess_Christmas

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
I was going to do the weekly challenge but thought somebody else was doing it, if not I would be happy to host it, new challenges would be posted on Saturday or Sunday.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Oh good PrincessChristmas...haven't heard from you in a bit...good to see you. Yes please feel free to start the challenges each week...

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
Thanks Princess Christmas... I would have said YES!!!!

... and that would be bad! Although sometime in the future I would LOVE to be more help here, right now I need to focus on things around here and the soon arrival of baby #9!

Thank you for asking me Ginger!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Get BABY here first...and tucked away...lol...and we will have something for you to take charge of ....I'm sure....LOL