August 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
What are you looking to get done this month before the HGP and HHP start?

I was able to get through the Holiday Spruce up list I from last year. Now I would like to clean our pathway lights. They have moss growing on it and there are a few light bulbs that need to be replaced. Once that i.s done, I think that should be it for the exterior front of the house. :)

Our office has become a dumping room... again. :rolleyes: I would like to work on that little by little this month

The other thing that fell to the wayside this summer is the digital declutter on the computer. I want to get back to that as well.

I would like to go through and make sure that the home made spice mix containers are more than halfway full. If not, I'll make up some more batches before school starts.

A bonus would be to make up dry mixes of cookie dough this month. If not, then I'll work on it in the fall.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I made a to-do list of Fall things I want to accomplish. Too hot to do much in August but I will continue with decluttering.
I want to print out my monthly calendars for the 'Ber' months, where I put the chores, the crafts, the Halloween and Christmas prep, the food prep, and the outings that are scheduled.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I need to check Spring cleaning supplies and add what I need to the shopping list. I want to re-evaluate things. I am not sure that the kitchen layout is working for me, (I know that the plastics cupboard isn't) so would like to see if there is a better way to organise the kitchen.
I also want to plan if the linen cupboard can be laid out another way.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I got to one thing - making the seasoning mixes. Most of my time was spent on planning a last minute surprise party weekend. Onward to September and the holiday cleaning plans...

Reactions: Ahorsesoul