August Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I tidied my craft room yesterday, I have 2 garbage bags of items that need to go to the charity bin. I tossed 2 grocery bags full of old paper work and stationary and have a lot more room now. Looks good.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Pantry is cleaned and very little actually went out. Also, did the spice cabinet and moved them to a new place. Had more expired spices to throw out. I might keep some of the containers and when I make my seasoning salt for gifts will put in them and gift out. Will have to get them cleaned out and washed with bleach or vinegar a few times and wash a few times but.... will make use of something that would be thrown away and useful so a win win!

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lana, wonderful. I have some jars here that are too pretty to recycle. I just need to think about what I can use them for. I will be making DD some lip scrub so that is one idea.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I started on the boxes of things found in my dd's closet after she moved. Oh my... I think I will have to do 15 minute segments. There are a lot of sentimental things there that I was not expecting like handmade gifts for her from my grandmother who has since died, etc. From that box, though, I've found some items that can be donated.