August Rudy Day.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have a few gifts that need wrapping.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Aggy that is beautiful!

I want to go over my gift closet during the weekend (may not be tomorrow though). I will try to update my to-do calendar too.

Snowey

Premiere Member
Love that project Aggy !!

Tomorrow we are going to a friends house for Turkey and all the trimmings ! What a good way to celebrate Rudy day, and hopefully earlier in the day Ill be painting some more snow men !

goodelf

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2007
Since we have a large family and many of the family members are watching the pennies we have decided to have a secret santa this year - children all get gifts as usual but each adult only has to buy for one other adult. I'm organising this, so today I'm deorating tags - the idea is that we each pull out a decorated tag with the recipient's name already on it. These will be put in envelopes to ensure secrecy.

We're then having a "grand draw" at a games night hosted by one of the family in October, so until then we can concentrate on buying for the children. If this works out well we intend continuing every year.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Lucie - going through the gift closet is what I should do today. Also check how many gifts we have for DS for the eight days of Hanukkah.

And more knitting!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I just updated my Christmas card list and would like to start working on getting some cards made. I send out maybe 10-12 store bought cards and the rest I make...I should have gotten some cards out of the bins in the garage to write out and address. Maybe I'll get them later...

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I didn't get to celebrate Rudy as planned. My mom and I took one of my nephews back to school. It's his third year in college. Tonight I'm just going to snuggle in bed and watch one or two Christmas movies and have a big cup of hot chocolate. Hopefully I can do some celebrating tomorrow.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i didnt get to rudy day yesterday but today i watched home alone. i finished doing my cards for my family out of town. i will wrap 2 gifts today . tonite is home alone 2.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I bought one gift!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Apparently my daughter had a nice little rudy day on Friday LOL ... Saturday morning I got up early to clean and turned on the cd player that is in the dinning room expecting to hear my CD start playing ... NOPE .. instead I hear Christmas Music!!! My daughter had popped in her Justin Beiber Christmas CD the day before. So I cleaned the kitchen listening to Christmas Music :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Heard a Christmas song while I was at massage therapist this afternoon! finished prepping my fall calendar.