Autumn and Christmas Decor at Big Lots

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I was at Big Lots yesterday and they have a wonderful selection of Harvest/Fall decor and Christmas decor, dishes and supplies! I was on the hunt for specific fall items, but the Christmas stuff was "out of this world". I'm going back soon before it is all picked over...and the prices are reasonable.

~peace~

wassailwondy

Retire Member
Oct 10, 2011
PA
I have a Big Lots close to me...need to go there pronto and check out the decorations! I did buy some things there last year, and the prices were very reasonable and there was quite a large selection. :)

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
For some reason, I never think of Big Lots. I need to get myself over there!

beccaw

Retire Member
Jul 22, 2009
We have one that's supposed to be opening near us soon, hopefully in time to score some great holiday deals!

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I was at a Big Lots last Sunday here and they had some christmas out. They do have different items from other stores and nice prices.

I love Big Lots. You can find some really nice Fall and Christmas decorations that are not found in most stores.

For a while there were only three (That I knew of) that were less than 20-30 minutes away from my house, but over the summer they seemed to pop up all over the place LOL . One will be opening in a few weeks, right around the corner from my job at the mall.