Autumn

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
you don't have to link it to facebook, but it is addicting. however, its changed my habit of having to cut out magazine articles and epics. many you can just find nonlinear and pin.

I agree. I love pinterest. It's like bookmarking your favorite items. And everything's in one area.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
hi ladies. I was burning a Leaves fall candle from bath and body works. I had a pumpkin one from there but I can't smell it. I might take it back b/c no point of one I can't smell.
I am going to pull out my fall stuff soon, maybe this week. I am ready for cooler weather which we should be getting some of this week. Don't know that it will hang around for long. I love going to the amusement park when it's cooler like this also. I was looking at my new GBP cookbook and it had a recipe you cook in a pumpkin I really want to try just to try it this fall.

got a few new people to follow on pintrest now :) mine is pirateshannon

Last edited:

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Awww, the cooler temps finally arrived yesterday. I think fall may actually be here at last as the weather is supposed to be superb for the next seven days. Think I'm going to burn some fall scented candles, cuddle on the sofa and watch the Ravens play the Bengals.

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
I'm doing crafts from things I have here,some will be made with birch,pine and i'll be waxing leaves and doing things with pinecones.Yes I enjoy pinterest i'm always pinning something,doing my fall décor.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
lol! kindred spirits!

I've been printing out Autumn images from my Pinterest board. want to do an autumn journal.

Sugarplum

MHH Member
Jan 4, 2013
Florida
I got some little things to add to my fall decor at Michael's on Sunday. Okay, I am obsessed with glittered items. Last year I got a lime green glittered skull. This time I got some glittery orange pumpkins and glittery black spiders.

I use the pumpkins all the way to Thanksgiving and only have the Halloween stuff out from October 1-31.

I will have to check out the pinterest boards.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I've been having a great time pinning to my Autumn Board on Pinterest as well. Also, been enjoying cleaning up around the outside of the house, as well as organizing all my autumn and christmas decorations. Since, the kids have flown the coop, I still have a lot of items from them, and or items that I would no longer use; since the kids are gone. I am still in the midst of that de-cluttering but enjoying it none the less.

Just got back from Dollar General that had some great items out for the autumn. Picked up some ramekins green and cranberry, useable for both Autumn and Christmas for 1.00 a piece.

They had some nice placemats as well, you had to pick threw but that had some pretty ones. 3.50 and round ones solid colors for 2.00.

They also had some really cute owl pillows in autumns colors, 6.00 I believe. Cute for a themed room or just as a fun pop in the living room.

I do so love autumn.

I may just go watch "You've got mail"

~Farmerswife

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
We've had some nice fall weather in northern Indiana recently, but the temps are creeping back up to top out at a high of 79 this Saturday. :(

Which really isn't THAT bad. I am just ready for sweater weather!!! lol

Not able to do much with fall decor in our apartment - which is a major disappointment to me as I so love to decorate for fall each year. But there is no where my DS can't reach that isn't already covered in papers, etc.

So I am making do with one votive candle holder from Yankee Candle and one faux pumpkin, the foam kind. When not in use as a toy by DS I sit it on one of the end tables. :)