Autumn

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I have requested a couple of times to pinterest to be a member. I always get the welcome note telling me I will hear soon, but then nothing. could someone invite me please!

Have you gotten on to pinterest yet? You no longer need to be invited you can just join!

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
we have fall like types here already as most of our trees have turned some weather but,enjoying it all as i'm decorating for fall here and qvc will be having valerie's autumn show on soon can't wait for that i love her items.:)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
All this talk about fall. LOL It has got me pumped and so I have decided to take this extended weekend to start putting up my fall decorations. I usually wait til the end of September but I'm ready for a change now. Yesterday I picked up some fall scented candles from a new store that opened up in the shopping center behind my job. It's called DEALS but it looks like a Dollar Tree, except everthing's not a dollar. Four came in a pack for $3 so I bought two packs. They smell wonderful (apple heart, crisp autumn, pumpkin patch and New England maple. I can't wait to burn them.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Too hot here ... doesn't feel like fall... hope we have one before winter starts! ;)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
The temps here have been in the mid to upper 80's but without all the humidity which makes it bareable. I hope we get to actually experience fall too. The grand prix is in downtown Baltimore this weekend. The weather should be nice for the races.

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
There's starting to be a chill in the air here - I am wearing a cardigan today and need it!! The weather forecaster this morning (for UK, the Irish ones weren't awake yet!!) said that they'd announced the wettest summer in 100 years this week, and that last night was the coldest August night EVER!! And mentioning people having to "scrape their cars" (for frost) this morning!! It is only 55 today, and I was looking longingly at thermals in the store yesterday, but we so rarely have SUCH low temps to really need loads of them that I can't justify getting anymore at the moment.

I think though, that I will be moving the plan to order coal and logs for the fire from early October back to the next 2 weeks while DH is away!

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
It's been chilly here as i've washed the winter things and have them in the closet actually have been wearing sweaters and fleece jackets had to close down the windows a few times.Fall seems to be here as everything is changing and some of our leaves are falling this has been crazy as most here say it will be an early winter so i'm already getting set for it as well as stocking my pantry.:snowman2:

snowgoose

MHH Member
Whereabouts are you angelpugs? It's been chilly in the early morning and evening for a few days now in UK. I started putting out some of my autumn decorations yesterday - still got some to do as the month progresses. Haven't heard anything about an early winter but it's certainly an early autumn.

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
i put out a couple things this morning . looking fwd to fall. want the spiced pumpkin candle

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I started putting my fall stuff up today.

I'm with you Aggy - I'm ready for some cooler temperatures also!

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
This thread just completely de-railed me! That Pinterest just sucks me in! I have to ration it (usually only at night). Such great boards, ladies! I have to go get me some burlap to make some of those frames!

I wish I had a Pinterest account but I don't want to attach it to my Facebook account so I just lurk. Sigh. Looking at your boards though is making me change my mind!

What a wonderful thread. It really got me in the mood for Fall! It's still in the 70s here in the Northwest. No rain in sight. Very odd for us. Pumpkin lattes are coming though and I just pulled a recipe yesterday for Eggnog French Toast!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
you don't have to link it to facebook, but it is addicting. however, its changed my habit of having to cut out magazine articles and epics. many you can just find nonlinear and pin.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
we had it for a Christmas morning a few years ago. I wanted a bit stronger taste, but it was good.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I wish I had a Pinterest account but I don't want to attach it to my Facebook account so I just lurk. Sigh. Looking at your boards though is making me change my mind!

Cindylouwho, I don't even have a facebook account so didn't think I could join. I was able to join last weekend with just my email, you don't need an invite anymore either.

I love looking at everyone's pinterest page....Here is mine http://pinterest.com/jinglemom/