Bath and Body Works Halloween Products

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I love these! I put together several Halloween boxes (just little stuff) and those hand sanitizers will be perfect additions. TFS!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
we got some of the hand santizers a few wks ago, th ey are fun for the boys and the new holders for them are glow in the dark. So are the fronts of the sanitizers.

I just got some of the normal soaps so I don't need more but I am considering taking some back and exchanging for the halloween/fall scents. Or maybe i'll just buy more. When they are 5 for $15 it's a pretty good deal for them.

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
If you are an online shopper, I just received an email for $1 shipping on purchases of $25 or more. online code is: ship1 This code is only good until 11:59 pm EST tonight!

$1 shipping is cheaper than driving to the mall for me! And the sales people in our B&BW store are very pushy, I'd much rather shop online.

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I was in there today and got to see and smell them all! Those little hand sanitizers are the cutest and the smell is light but recognizable.

They are also giving a fall coupon book out if you spend $25. The coupon book has A LOT of good coupons.

The big bag of summer products that is $85 is marked down 50% off now also.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Pixiestick~I got the coupons too!

No luck on the santizers....well I got one, the rest were sold out. I did buy a jack o lantern soap dispenser, but the fall scented spray/lotion/gels were gone.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
No fall scent line though this year at my store. That was a bummer. I wanted something Fally for my bubble bath. But I guess I'm glad I didn't buy anything, because I forgot about the 3 HUGE bottles from Avon I bought in winter and fall scents. So I'm good!