bath and body works

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

tammyproctor

MHH Member
Sep 10, 2009
south carolina
Bath and Body works have a major sale going on and I did some major Christmas shopping. Extremely good prices. Everything in the store is on sale. Just thought I would let you know. The sale goes thru the 1st. of July.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
thanks for the heads up, Tammy! I love to pick up sets for our babysitters! I'm scheduling a trip to the mall this week before we leave for vacation!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Thanks, Tammy! I'll do some stocking up as well. I love their lavender pillow spray. It goes nicely with a pair of PJ's or a set of nice pillow cases.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I received a postcard from them in the mail with a coupon for $10 off of $40.
That sounds great on top of already good sale prices. There is a store right up the street from my work so I plan to stop by this week. I really love that store and will have to check out the lavender spray. That sounds nice!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Oh yeah, forgot it's June. That means SEMI ANNUAL sale..Yipee!!

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I went last night after work, and will go again soon. It is on the whole month of June, I believe. I do this about every other year for gifts. One time, for our oldest DGD, I got her different scents of shower gel and a scrubby, and fixed up her own 'spa' thing. She loved it. I am gonna do it for middle DGD this year, I think.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
MissBrittany - So good to see you! I've always relied on you to cue me into the good sales! Thanks!

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
lol, thanks kim! yankee candle also has sas now, and hollister has a big sale, extra 30% off clearance, making some items 75% off.