Bath and Bodyworks Fall/Halloween Scents

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Smelled them all yesterday when I stopped in to get my free product!

There are some yummy ones this year. Many of them will be able to carry over to Christmas.

Sour Drop
Creamy Pumpkin
Marshmallow
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Cranapple Crisp
Green Apple Candy
Caramel
Candy Corn
Vampire Blood
Zombie Tonic
Phantom Pumpkin
Spiced Cider
Frosted Cupcake
Pumpkin Patch

The seasons are a changing ladies!

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Does anyone know when their big sale begins? I love bath and body works but always buy when they have their sale.

Thanks. ~ Farmerswife

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Laurie- they are having a sale now...
4 for $15 or 6 for $20 on the antibacterial soaps
2 for $20 for 14.5 oz candles
5 for $5 Pocketbacs

Pixiestick - what's your favorite? We love the Sweet cinnamon pumpkin!

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Thanks, pixiestick. Please tell me more about the free item...was it an email coupon or something you got from a previous purchase? :)

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
When there this past Monday with Jaymee she was showing me some stuff she liked so I made a mental note and need to get back there and pick some up for Christmas gifts and stocking. She told me she has her Christmas list started. Told her to work on Ryan for his. He never gives ideals-rarely.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin is my absolute fav!!!

I have it in: Lotion, hand soap, wall plug ins and spray freshner!

Yes, I am obsessed! I look forward to using it in the fall all year long!

Annie

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
The 4 ounce candles are on sale 2/$10 right now... each one after 2 rings up $5 as well. So you can still get them half-price even if you need just 3 or 5 or whatever.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Went yesterday and was able to get a few things. I had a bunch of the vials of oil left but none of my plug ins would work so I asked them why they would stop working and they told me.. that their plug ins stop working if your electricity goes out. They have an automatic shut off that you can't turn back on, So, if you have them plugged in when the lights go off or a surge of any type, they are done. I guess that's why they are only 6.98. :)

Any who... I was able to purchase some more and now I have the scent of fall wafting through out my house again. Yea!!!! ~ Farmerswife

MissBrittany

Santa's Elves
Aug 25, 2008
Florida
Went yesterday and was able to get a few things. I had a bunch of the vials of oil left but none of my plug ins would work so I asked them why they would stop working and they told me.. that their plug ins stop working if your electricity goes out. They have an automatic shut off that you can't turn back on, So, if you have them plugged in when the lights go off or a surge of any type, they are done. I guess that's why they are only 6.98. :)

Any who... I was able to purchase some more and now I have the scent of fall wafting through out my house again. Yea!!!! ~ Farmerswife

You should be able to exchange it once without a reciept if a surge kills it... the stores in my area are great about this. 100% satisfaction guarantee!

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
You should be able to exchange it once without a reciept if a surge kills it... the stores in my area are great about this. 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Really, thanks that is good to know. ~ Farmerswife

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
just went and got some pumpkin hand soaps. also the halloween bag that has lotion a candle hand soap and santizer in it . cute