Bathroom halloween decor

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
Oh my gosh! And I thought I was loopy nuts!!! I don't think I would ever be able to show my face in public if anyone knew I went to this extreme for halloween!

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I RECENTLY BOUGHT HOLIDAY SHOWER CURTAINS FROM QVC THAT WERE ON CLEARANCE. THEY CAME IN A 3 PACK...HALLOWEEN, THANKSGIVING AND I THINK IT WAS SNOWMEN(?) I LOVE DECORATING MY BATHROOMS....LOL

**JUST MADE THE BLOODY CANDLES YOU SUGGESTED LULUDOU---THEY WERE QUICK AND EASY.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I have those bloody candles on my list to do too!! Good to know that they are quick and easy and that it works!

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
just make sure you get a candle that is red throughout and not the ones that are red on the outside and white on the inside....they just dont work as well.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
i love the spider on the toilet paper roll, but i would never go to the bathroom!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
It's always neat to see what other people have done to decorate their home, no matter the season.

Some of the pictures posted were really cute - but I don't think I am going to rush out and buy a pumpking toilet seat cover! :rotflol: