Bible verses(or inspirational quotes)for 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I put this on Facebook but want to add it here also.
I am looking to add a Bible verse for each week to add to my planner.
What if your favorites verse and when is your birthday.
If you don't have a verse what is a insporational quote you like?

Reactions: jampss

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Shannon you & I are thinking alike today. I saw another FB friend post this, then I saw you post it. I am contemplating doing the same thing. It would be a good reminder to say an extra prayer for each person on their birthday week/day.

Reactions: jampss and Lana

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
2 Timothy 1:7

New Living Translation
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Amplified Bible
7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].

March 19
:)

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Ephesians 3:20-21

BD: 12-09

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
John 16:33
“I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

BD 1/7

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
2 Timothy 1:7

New Living Translation
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.
That was one I was thinking of sharing. :)

Here's another -
Count it all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2-4

Reactions: jampss

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
That was one I was thinking of sharing. :)

Here's another -
Count it all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2-4
Oh yes! A good one also! Everyday is a trial around here testing my faith with DS17 and his OCD.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom