Birthday Party

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I know I'm near here very often anymore. Is it me, or have these forums really slowed down?
I'm planning dgd's 11th birthday party and have decided to do a scrapbook themed party. Each girl will bring some pics (10 or more) and I will provide the scrapbooks and embelishments.
My bff bought a bunch of papers, etc to contribute even though she and her dgd won't be able to make it.
Our menu will be super simple: chips, pigs in a blanket, corn dogs and then the cake and ice cream.
I asked her last night what color balloons and streamers she wanted and she said pink, purple and blue.
We will make her invitations this am after she wakes, eats and gets dressed.
I will try to pop in here once or twice a week and maybe we can get this board jumping again!!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Hi Lowlias,
January and february are always slower on the boards... too far from Christmas I guess :)

And now with the daily thread that thread is used alot which means there are a bit less on the others.

The bday sounds great. Scrapbooking party? the girls will love that. Anything creative is something is always the greatest.

Do come in more often, it's fun!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
A scrapbooking birthday party sounds like so much fun! If you can take pictures of the girls scrapbooking, have someone run them to get printed and give them to the girls before they leave. Of course finding some one to do the running is the hard part.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
A scrapbooking birthday party sounds like a lot of fun!

The boards are slower in many areas, but active in others.

Glenda

Retire Member
Dec 10, 2008
Virginia
My DD is ten and I know she would LOVE a scrapbooking party. She loves crafts of all kinds and has just recently gotten into scrapping. Does your DD like American Girl dolls? If she does there are some great AG scrapbooking papers and supplies at Michael's.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
If I knew how, I'd post a pic of the invitations. Hmmm......if I remember, there used to be a way....
I have red, blue & purple plates, cups, napkins, streamers & bowls for the chips, etc.
The cake will have those colors.
I have the scrapbooks, papers, stickers, some "bling" for their pages, a bag to carry their book & some candy home in.
I spent waaaay too much money. LOL
We'll have 10-12 kids here (unsure of 2). I am just as excited (or more-so) than she is. LOL
(About the pics, I'm getting printer ink today, so once I take pics, I'll just print them out for them to take with them.)

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
That sounds like an awesome party! They'll have a fantastic time :)