Black Friday 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
It looks like Black Friday 2021 is starting super early again this year. I think Amazon and Target had some sales but I missed them with everything else going on here. I just read that Best Buy is starting their Early Black Friday sale next Friday, Oct. 19th. I'm not sure that I "need" anything there but I may look around online.

I thought we could post here when we hear of sales going on.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
This is something that has been more popular here in the last few years even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I suppose the retailers are looking at any reason for people to buy.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
It looks like Black Friday 2021 is starting super early again this year. I think Amazon and Target had some sales but I missed them with everything else going on here. I just read that Best Buy is starting their Early Black Friday sale next Friday, Oct. 19th. I'm not sure that I "need" anything there but I may look around online.

I thought we could post here when we hear of sales going on.
Excellent idea. I read here more often than anywhere else.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I do go out on black friday to shop, but it's more like a season kick off for me than shopping super sales. My daughter and I would go out all day and call it Hallmark Day. Since I'll be gone this year, I think I'll do it before we leave out of town or when I get back. I like going out to all the stores just to diddle daddle around and take it all in. Our kids live in a small town, so going to a major retail area easily won't be doable.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I do go out on black friday to shop, but it's more like a season kick off for me than shopping super sales. My daughter and I would go out all day and call it Hallmark Day. Since I'll be gone this year, I think I'll do it before we leave out of town or when I get back. I like going out to all the stores just to diddle daddle around and take it all in. Our kids live in a small town, so going to a major retail area easily won't be doable.
Michelle, I do the same thing. I like the sales but even if I can't get the sales, I like the festiveness of the day when it's first thing in the morning. The atmosphere in my area shifts as the morning progresses.

I just saw that Target is offering deals this week. I'm feeling a bit behind on checking out the early deals with Halloween and family life.

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Old Navy and Gap are offering 40% off this weekend.

Kohl's is running their Early Access Black Friday sale this weekend.

Reactions: luludou