BOOing Information

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I just made 7 Boo packages for less than $30 from the local Dollar Store.

I Boo-ed two neighbors and my best friend. Then made a Boo for my Mom (along with 2 Boo's for her to pass on as she is homebound). Finally, a Boo to sneak on my SIL's front porch when I go to visit in two weeks.

I took the Boo signs and pasted them in a Word doc, 6 to a page, then printed on 8.5x11 photo paper and trimmed. Printed the Boo tag on index cards. Really cute.

This is my first Boo. What fun! :D

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Last year I was boo'd by someone at work.

I plan on boo'ing some people this year. I'm hoping I will be able to boo the person that boo'ed me last year.

It's a lot of fun and if you've never done it - give it a try!

Well my Best Friend was dutifully tickled :D She called when she got home from work, all excited, "I've been BOO-ed!"

She said she wondered for a while who could have done it, then noticed the organizedchristmas.com links on the tag & sign. Dead give-away because she knows about my work there.

Mom has still not figured it out. She was tickled with the treat (a plastic pumpkin with a 12-inch scarecrow, a couple of bags of trick or treat Cheetos, and a candle). She put the sign on her door, but proclaims the tradition "silly" - I'm guessing because she can't get out and put her own treats together. I'll take the stuff over for her to make her own later today.

I'm sure she'll get more into it when the signs start appearing on doors. She lives in a Sr. Citizens' apartment building, and they will love this kind of thing.

Curious about the neighbor's reactions. The one nextdoor is kind of a fuddy duddy, and I don't see the sign. The other one - maybe. I'll have to pop in on her today to see.

chrissyjean

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
:boo: I started Booing at my school on October 1st, and it has spread through the school quickly. I checked the halls on Friday before I left, and couldn't believe all the "Boos" hanging outside the classroom doors. I left for the weekend smiling! :hat: :jack: