Bubble Bath Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
LOL @ Cathymac... too funny.

Years of training have made Mom's Bath Time near sacred in our house! They do that when I am sitting on the toilet, instead :slap:

itsanewme

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
watching Off Kilter
well last wknd i took the time to really scrub clean the tub/shower. I bought new bubble bath, etc.
However when i went to pull the stopper to fill the tub the water kept draining. Oh well, I did try though as I thought it was a good idea, something I hadnt done in a while

foxpaw

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Bubble Bath day sounds really great, but I like a few of you, do not take bubble baths. It is not relaxing to me...I just don't care for it. We even got a towel warmer for Christmas and it still does not appeal to me...call me crazy!!!

I will do something that I truly want to do that day and think of all of you soaking away all those trying times...I remember as a young mother how precious those times were...enjoy!!! :jumpinghearts:

ygrandma1

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
This is totally of topic but Foxpaw, I love you signature line. Thanks for making me think.
Noel

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Funny! You forgot about the kid shoving a book or paper under the door, saying "Mommy, what's this word?"! No matter that Daddy or an older sibling is nearby to ask.

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Cathymac, that was hilarious! Truly enjoyed reading your bubble bath blog entry!

I have a bad cold today, so my bubble bath might be a soak in 'Cold and Sinus' aromatherapy salts, instead.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
That's a hoot, Cathymac! It sounds remarkably similar to my house...

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
pixiestick said:
I am going to have to put Bubble Bath Day off a month this year--- I like my bubble baths Hot, Hot, Hot and being 9 months pregnant that will have to wait!

I have a file call calendar fun on my computer and I am definately putting this one in my fun calendar!

pixiestick

OOOOooooooo, yes, a hot bath is what started my labor with my son 4 years ago! :) Oops! He was born at home on the bathroom floor by my husband! 911 showed up right after the baby was delivered! ::eek:rnament:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Cathymac, I really hope you take a bubble bath tonight. I want to read the next chapter in this story. lol