Calling all Christmas Fairies

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
As time goes on I realize that I have my hands full with the board, the chats, and the blogs...lol....BUT I feel that I am not staying on top of things...not that anyone has complained...

The Elves (our mods) play a wonderful role here...watching for spam, answering questions and just sharing their brillant ideas...Don't they do a GREAT job!!!! I can rest easy knowing they have my back.

But I was thinking about adding another category of helpers...called what else...Christmas Fairies. I would assign each "fairy" a forum to over see....over see simply means to keep conversations flowing, add new threads as needed etc....SPECIFICALLY for right now I am thinking of five fairies...

One for Rudolph Day....
1. Start a thread each month for people to post their "to dos for that month"
2. Read the blogs people post on and start a thread called Blog News...commenting on the "news" from each blog in some form or another.
3. Keep conversation going on the posts people start in that forum.

One for Great Pumpkin Day .....same

One for Turkey Day.....same

One for Hippity Hoppity Day...same

One for Celebrate Me Day....same

I thought we would start with these five and see how it goes...that way I know our major "days" each month are covered even when I am going a bit crazy...LOL...and it gives others a chance to be leaders here on the boards....if you are interested please let me know.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Good News.....Mrs. Soup is going to be our Rudolph Day Christmas Fairy....

GPD

Turkey Day

Celebrate Me

Hippity Hoppity Day

are all still yearning for magical fairies to tend them....LOL

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Snowbelle27 has offered to be a Fairy for the Great Pumpkin Day forum...THANKS!!!

So we still need fairies for

Turkey Day

Hippity Hoppity Day

Celebrate Me Day

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay here's what we have so far....

Rudolph Day: Mrs Soup
Great Pumpkin Day: Snowbelle27
Celebrate Me Day: pixiestick

Thanks Christmas Fairies for helping keeping these forums "on the move"...many hands make light work!

Still need Fairies for:

Turkey Day
Hippity Hoppity Day