Candy Kisses & MM's

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Belles

Retire Member
"heartstrings: If you happen on Christmas candy kisses or MM's, don;t hesitate to buy a few bags. I get all I can and seperate the red and green and silver. I bag the red and silver for Valentines Day and save the green for St. Patricks Day. (They are still good) And the savings are great!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I did this last year with candy kisses. I threw them in the freezer until I needed them. I saved a fortune buying them after Christmas.

:happynewyear: Melanie

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I have tried todo this before but like Jackfrosty they don't last long in this house. With me and dd8 we are the chocolate eaters.

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
I was just at WalMart and they had bags of just red m&m's and just green m&m's on holiday clearance. I had them in my hand, thinking Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day, but then put them back -- I would EAT them, I know I would!

What do you do with them, besides leave them in a candy dish? My thought was to make M&M cookies for the other holidays, but I'm sure there are better ideas. Leprechaun and Cupid 'poop' gifts?

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
I just did that yesterday, bought several bags of different kinds and separate them for valentine's and st. patty's, and sometimes freeze for next year....they are still good. Definitely saves a ton of money. :heartsNY: :irishkiss: :jumpinghearts:

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Green M&M's Grinch poop. Now I don't remember where I got that poem from or where it is for it.

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
KimD- what a great idea with the Grinch poop!

Jackfrosty- I know someone who can hook you up with some wilbur buds!
they do go faster than hershey kisses, they are just smoother...hershey kisses last awhile around here, just not as good as those wilbur buds.

jkbb2

Retire Member
Oct 17, 2007
Jackfrosty, I'm with you, they wouldn't last that long! :huh:

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
That's a great idea! I didn't think to pick up the single color bags for Valentine's Day! AAUUGGH! I did get sprinkles though for my baked goods. :love:

:jumpinghearts:

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I was just at CVS today and they had, with their Valentine's Day candy, bags of all green M&M's - something about the new color of love...