CC 2012 - Celebrate Week!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
[ ] Mail Christmas cards by December 6

Think I can hit this now. Photos arrived yesterday, working on cards during my lunch hours in order to mail them by target date.

[/] Complete all gift shopping

Should finish toy shopping for DS this week. One more gift to get for DH. Realistically, there will be a few things purchased over the next couple of weeks, but nothing major and nothing that can't go in a gift bag. :)

[ ]Complete one-fourth of gifts to make this week. If an gifts have not been completed, put them away for next year. Add any needed replacements to the master gift list.

SO many crafts left undone on my list! Going to try and finish a few of them this week!

[ ] Wrap and mail send-away gifts by December 10.

Yipe! That date is coming fast!

[X]Hold a pre-season toy declutter to make room for new toys. Teach children to give with appropriate seasonal activities.

[ ] Plan for holiday parties

[X] Set aside favorite holiday books, music and video for use during the season. Print a holiday favorites inventory to remind you of what's in the family library.

[ ]Review the Christmas holiday menu plan, and order poultry or special roasts for any holiday meals held in your home.

[ ]Set out a tray or Christmas card holder for incoming holiday cards and letters

[/]Complete interior and exterior decorating

Just a few more things to do and then this task is DONE!