Celebrate Me -- February 2023 -- Face Month

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Yesterday (the 2nd) was my "Celebrate Me" day. I've been fighting a headache all week and am hoping I'm not coming down with something. It seems like everyone I was with over the last week has something going on. To keep me on track and doing something healthy for myself, I treated myself to a long hot soak with some bath beads and a good moisturizer and hot towel over my face to help rehydrate my skin. After the warm FL sun, airplane air, and the dry Chicago winter weather, my body needed it! (I've also added Airborne to my vitamin regimen, along with orange juice and oranges for snacks.)

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I really need to work on this. I have great products at my disposal, but by the time it's bedtime, I don't do much more than wipe off my makeup before going to bed.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I do too! I moisturize in the morning but that's it. I take a hot bath almost every night, I don't know why I never think to lay there with a hot towel over my face. Probably because i'm coloring on my phone. haha But I will try that! I need to start moisturizing at night and taking my eye makeup off. I'm terrible, I know. I don't use any other makeup. A facial would be wonderful to schedule.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I do too! I moisturize in the morning but that's it. I take a hot bath almost every night, I don't know why I never think to lay there with a hot towel over my face. Probably because i'm coloring on my phone. haha But I will try that! I need to start moisturizing at night and taking my eye makeup off. I'm terrible, I know. I don't use any other makeup. A facial would be wonderful to schedule.
Schedule one with your ladies group rather than eating out.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have stuck to my evening routine every night so far this year. Sometimes I feel like missing but I get out of bed and do it.
Clean face, brush teeth, moisturise, eye cream and lip balm on lips. Then into bed, cuticle oil on nails and a good squirt of hand cream that I also put on knees and elbows.

The eye cream and cuticle oil were gifts so will use them up but not sure if I would buy them for myself.
I am not sure if the routine has made a great difference but my face does feel less dry.