Choosing a Planner 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I am a Happy Planner girl. I love the weekly spreads. It's my chance to be creative each week. It's my Sunday routine and a bit of me time. Since I'm a teacher and mom of a high schooler and college student, I use the academic year calendar. It just suits my life in a better way.

I like that I can add menu plan pages to the planner, too.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Since I haven't really had time to shop or think about a planner for the new year, I ended up purchasing a smaller size Blue Sky at Target when I arrived too early for my shift one morning. They now sell them there, so obviously not customized like I had last year. I had the big 8 1/2 x 11 last year, but this one is half that size, I could probably fit it in my purse. The cover is pretty and it has what I need, lots of room for notes in the back and has a contacts section. It has the monthly calendar and then a daily section as well where I can write more detailed notes if necessary. I just picked up the January-December, but I believe it has an extra 3 months. Someday i'll switch to the academic year. haha

Reactions: teachermomof2

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I use a Blue Sky Plan Book. I love it for school because it has the monthly spread and then the weekly lesson plan pages. You may want to check that out when you need one Jessica. :)

Reactions: MrsSoup

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I like that I can add menu plan pages to the planner, too.
i never thought of using my planner for meal plans. I use a standard wall calendar that is stored in the pantry. It works for us but would like to look into writing it in my planner

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I use a Blue Sky Plan Book. I love it for school because it has the monthly spread and then the weekly lesson plan pages. You may want to check that out when you need one Jessica. :)

I sure will, thanks for the recommendation!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I use the At A Glance planner. It is pretty much what I used when I was working/ going to school. Small enough that I can stuff in my purse but large enough I can write everything I need to in it. Even though I’m retired my planner is still my life line. I use it to track my weight and exercise beside everything else. I never thought to use it for meal planning. I’ve never been a meal planner but maybe I should start.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
I'm a Happy Planner gal. I don't always have time to decorate my pages, so I don't. What I do, though, is print out a wallet size picture of a person & trim it down to put in there on their birthday.
I have plenty of sticker packs from years past so I doubt I'll need to buy anything new.
I bought a different size this year than I normally do. We'll see how that works out for me.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
What I do, though, is print out a wallet size picture of a person & trim it down to put in there on their birthday.
What a gorgeous idea. I have never heard of this before but think it is fabulous.