Christmas 2019 craft list.

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
The important things are getting done, the rest maybe next year. Still hope to have that darn quilt done by the first of September. Embroidery towels have been done. And I have all the bulb jackets are stitched out. I’m waiting to put them together closer to Christmas due space to store them.
So many things I want to do, so little time lol.

Reactions: AuntJamelle

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
So many things I want to do, so little time lol.
I do not know where my days go. I plan to do something and then before I know it another day has gone and the project is untouched.

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I do not know where my days go. I plan to do something and then before I know it another day has gone and the project is untouched.
That's not so much an "I like this" as it is an "I sympathize with this".

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
2 months until Christmas. My to do list is sort of under control. Looking at it though I think a few things will have to be transferred to next years list. I will try and do the last push to get a few more things done but I have done the main things so I am pleased with that.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finished up crafts for now. I am still working on knitted dish cloths that will go in the stash for next year.
There are a few items on my master list that I did not get to but they will be the start of next years list.

A few more weeks to complete things so might get a few more things ticked off.