Christmas at HL

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
How exciting....we do not have HL here in Australia, but I am really hoping to visit one when I am in the US later this year. I will have to see if I have enough time, and room in my suitcase.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
No sitings yet in my HL last week. But I'll be looking out! Pretty soon we'll have them selling it year around!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
wouldn't it be great if some of the stores did sell Christmas stock all year round? I know myself that I see a project that I want to try and can't find the supplies for it. I would love to be able to walk into a store and buy what I like.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I'm pretty sure that HobLob will have all the Christmas stuff out by July. AND I'm pretty sure we will hear grumblings from the Scrooges of this world. What is WRONG with those people!?!?

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I was just thinking today that HL should be putting their stuff out pretty soon. I need to take a trip over to the next town to ck it out. I've been kinda bummed today, maybe I will be able to go tomorrow :)

ChristmasJules

Retire Member
Jun 14, 2010
I am new to the boards and would like to say hello before I reply. Hello! :)

I was in Old Time Pottery over Memorial Day weekend. It looks like they are already catching on to having merchandise year round. They had two or three isles dedicated to Christmas. I did some 'Christmas in May' shopping.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Hello Christmas Jules! :) Welcome!

I am so wanting to run out to Hobby Lobby and take a look around! I drove by today while running errands and was very tempted to stop! But I was out of time - had done some shopping for Father's Day and had to get back to work!

I am also curious to stop into The Christmas Tree store that opened last year and see what they have right now too!

Its funny, but when it really starts getting hot - I start to get excited for Christmas - weird, huh?

I guess I have spent too many summers ducking in and out of stores carrying Christmas merchandise! lol