Christmas at Hobby Lobby!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MamaCat

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Texas
Several people were just telling me that their Hobby Lobby stores are putting out Fall and Christmas merchandise! WooHoo!! I haven't been in my local HL lately, but these ladies were from various places and all said the same thing!!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I think DH and I may need to take the little one to Hobby Lobby this Saturday to pick out his first Christmas stocking!!!

:)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Oh I wish we had a HL here. There is absolutely no sign of anything Christmassy yet here, BUT I did receive KMARTS 70 page toy catalogue yesterday with an offer of layby up until Christmas Eve.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
AuntJ....so jealous. Let us know what you find.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Oh, don't be jealous! They hardly had anything out! :( The ribbon and a few picks/sprays - that was it!

SO I convinced DH to shoot over across the street to Christmas Tree Shop - only to find that they do NOT carry anything for Christmas this time of year either.

So we struck out twice there.

However, I did find some really nice oversized Disney coloring books at Hobby Lobby and got a few - so they are tucked into my gift closet now.

I guess I will just have to wait a little longer for our HL to have more Christmas stuff out. :)

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
We are about an hour from HL and Michael's and I know from years past when you all start talking about your stores having stuff out they don't. Seems it is almost 2 months before they put it out after hearing it on here.