Christmas Color And Decoration Schemes 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I mainly decorate the mantle but have a few odds and ends around the house.

For Hanukkah I do blue and white and for Christmas add red and green. I have a small stuffed fabric tree that my mother made that we put the presents around. However I have collected so many "piggie" ornaments that I'm thinking of getting a small-ish tree to hang them on and keep it in my room.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I’m not sure where we were talking about the ornament hangers that have the clips but hobby lobby has them now. They were 40%. They have them in silver and gold.
D95966AC-E14D-428D-AEBC-BA466D7401B0.jpeg

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
Oh, Hobby Lobby... I went in there the other day to just peruse the aisles. Christmas decor is starting to fill their aisles. :)

Reactions: AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
And what ADORABLE Christmas decor it is!! Made me want to redo my whole house!

The red truck theme of course! The GRINCH theme - oh my stars - LOVE IT! Such cute things, as always!

DS was taken with the nutcracker display :)

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
And what ADORABLE Christmas decor it is!! Made me want to redo my whole house!

The red truck theme of course! The GRINCH theme - oh my stars - LOVE IT! Such cute things, as always!

DS was taken with the nutcracker display :)

I was tempted to convert our family room into a Grinch room after seeing the wall hangings. LOL!

Reactions: jampss

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I picked up a lovely red bath mat last night in Target, the perfect Christmas red. I am now on the hunt for green bath towels to go in the bathroom for next year.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Our decorations are also a mix of things that are either home made by the kids when they were little or have been gifts by friends and family. Our tree has the same. Love hanging the cute kiddie things from years past as now DD is 27 and DS is 16. The lights are multi colored, red bead garland, and plastic candy canes.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
The lights are multi colored, red bead garland, and plastic candy canes.
We have a mix of all the decorations over the years. Warm white lights, a red bead garland and real candy canes. I love the look.

Reactions: jampss

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DB has suggested that next year each member of the family has their own wrapping paper. Will need to think about this a bit more and see what I have here that might work. If I don't have enough will have to wait now until Christmas paper comes out again.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul