Christmas Countdown Begins the Last Week of October

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
In August, didn't the last week in October seem like it was ten years away?

Now.... it is pretty soon!

That will be a busy week - with Halloween on Friday this year.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Here in Australia where we celebrate neither Halloween or Thanksgiving it is a clear run to December 25th. :skate:

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
I always switch to the CC when it starts. I do all of my holiday prep with the CC. and most of my holiday cleaning with the HGP.

I have to get on the ball, I introduced a friend of mine to the CC 2 years ago and she needs me to print her the new calendar pages. :grin:

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Oh, it is going to be here before we know it!

Time always flies for me during this part of the year. I will probably end up doing both the HGP and the CC this year - taking the bits from both that fit what I can handle.

I can't wait! But yet I can, because I have so much to get done before then.

Its a real problem, I have! :haha:

(Oh, yeah, I've had too much caffeine today.)

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
The Christmas Countdown is always welcome to me. When it arrives, I have usually done as much declutering and deep cleaning as I am going to do before the holidays. (Not that everything is finished. It's just that I am finished.)

When the Christmas Countdown arrives, I am ready to concentrate on getting all ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I like to have as much finished as possible before Thanksgiving. So I can concentrate on enjoying Christmas events in December. (And keeping up with routines. (Cooking, laundry, dishes, finances, and whatever pops up.)

Until the Christmas Countdown, I seem to be more engaged in declutering, deep cleaning, gardening, and other projects. The last week in October, I switch the emphasis to holiday prep. How about you?