Christmas Crafts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
I'm trying to make up my list of crafts that I will can do for Christmas gifts.

Mostly looking for co workers and friends, not family. So if I could find a few crafts that I could do in multiples that would be great. I might do the picture frame sticky-note pad holder for a few people, but am at a loss, nothing is popping out at me on the different blogs I go to.

Any new ideas out there? Thanks. ~ Farmerswife

Reactions: luludou

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
Does anyone sew? You could make pin cushions and a matching needle case. What about throw pillows? Gifts in a jar? Coffee cozies. I made some for my family for Christmas last year after making some for DD's b/d. They all liked them. You can personalize them with fabric...sports, animals, etc.

I've done the sticky notes things. I really liked them.

I'm sure whatever you decide is going to be well received.

farmerswife

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Central Wisconsin
Snowqueen : Thanks for the link, yes you are right quite a bit there. I will enjoy looking.

Pam, thanks for the ideas I haven't made the coffee cozies yet that is a great idea. I may just do those.

~ Farmerswife

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Also if you sew, could do potholders in a holiday print or any print. Log cabin style, just strips, or postage stamp style (alittle bigger). Mini table runners that fit back of stool or small table. It is the smaller version of the 15 minute runner.

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I want to try some of the bowl cozies that are used in the microwave. Has anyone made them? I think those would be well received by anyone, because who doesn't heat things in a bowl in the microwave?!

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I want to try some of the bowl cozies that are used in the microwave. Has anyone made them? I think those would be well received by anyone, because who doesn't heat things in a bowl in the microwave?!
I love mine. I don't sew so I bought them at a craft fair. Sent some with Vic and Debbie @halimer located some New England Patriots fabric for me so I'm going to have some made for Sophia. We are very much bowl people in our houses so they are well used.