Christmas decorating ideas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Cathymac -- I've never seen this site - and it looks great! Just when I need a pick-me-up!! Thank you!
:sleigh:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Thanks for that link!

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
Cathymac-
You did it again!

LOL I have a nautical, beach theme Christmas tree.....do you think using seagulls would have the same effect, might have them "carrying" in fishing net instead of beads. (I use strips of fishnet for my "garland")

Thank you for the heads up!
Pippi

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Love the doves hanging from the ceiling! Just when we think we've seen all the internet has to offer along comes another great site. TFS

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
I love the doves, too. That is truly magical. Imagine what a joy it would be for the guests in that home to spot that beautiful scene, especially for the first time. :grin:

jingle-jo

Retire Member
Feb 13, 2008
Staffordshire, UK
Pippi said:
Cathymac-
You did it again!

LOL I have a nautical, beach theme Christmas tree.....do you think using seagulls would have the same effect, might have them "carrying" in fishing net instead of beads. (I use strips of fishnet for my "garland")

Thank you for the heads up!
Pippi

What a lovely idea, I think the doves holding a fishing net will look fantastic!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I love the fishnet idea!! I think seagulls or doves either would be very sweet and effective. Wouldn't it be fun if all of us did something similar, suiting it to our own decor, of course, and then had a "tour of homes" for Christmas?? Should we give that some thought??? Anyone interested? Of course, we could do a tour anyway, whether they are alike or not!!

Pippi

MHH Member
Oct 14, 2007
Tall Corn state
:package:

Great Idea! This will give me time to figure out how to "upload" pics from my camera! LOL! :slap:

Can't wait,
Pippi

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Cathy,

That is a great site! TFS!!

I particularly liked the article on creating the White Christmas theme inside your home. I loved many of the ideas shared. Makes me wonder what I can do to create that look in my own home! :)