Christmas in July 2010

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
THREE more days of June! And then -- Thursday is July 1st!!!! I am really looking forward to July! REALLY!!!! And it is NOT because I like heat and humidity! It is because I LIKE fun and I like Christmas.... and we are going to have lots of Christmas fun!!!!!! Yay for us!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Today -- I have been doing "Real Life" stuff. Marketing.... and then preparing a high=protein (vegetarian) turkey salad. Preparing vegetarian Peppper Steak for supper. Doing regular "House Blessing" and watering the garden. Real Life stuff has to be taken care of -- every day, if possible.

This afternoon -- I HOPE to get into some Christmas 2010 Prep stuff. And get ready for Christmas In July 2010!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Well, I can't help but get caught up in all of this CIJ talk. It is so great to see you all so excited about this and I can't help but get excited too.

I have never celebrated CIJ before. I know, shocking isn't it? I have always been so busy trying to hide from the heat (it really hits me hard) and trying not to focus on how sick I usually get that I haven't had the energy to be bothered.

NOT THIS YEAR!! You guys have converted me!! I am so looking forward it, I can't stand it!! I have ideas running through my head of things I can be doing to celebrate. If this keeps up, I just might forget about the hot weather all together!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Today is CHRISTMAS IN JULY EVE! And -- you are invited to a big PARTY!

When you have finished your day's work -- please come over to my house! I am providing all kinds of delicious, chilled wine! And -- organic lemonade. Chilled spring water! And -- iced tea with fresh mint! There will be thinly sliced french bread, with different cheeses--- and sweet, unsalted butter!

We will relax and enjoy the absolutely beautiful evening together! Today will be 80 degrees, NOT humid, and sunny with a light breeze. You can sit outside under the big shade tree. I keep LOTS of chairs and tables there! Or -- go inside and relax there. The house is NOT perfect! (Surprised?) But -- the bathrooms are sparkling -- thanks to Tuesday In Paris! And -- I will be inspired to clear off the guest room bed today!

We will do A LOT during Christmas In July! But tonight -- is just relaxing with our wonderful MHH friends! Are you in?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Sparklenana I'm in too! :) I'll bring some hummus and some zuccini squares!

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
Thanks for inviting us, Sparkle Nana. I´ll bring some of mine Salmon cucumber appetizers :)
Have a lot of fun in July and a great party tonight ;)
Would love to hear more about your zuccini squares, luludou.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Am I too late??? The plane was delayed but I have my salmon dip and crackers and I am on my way.

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Katrina - You are never too late to join in this party! I'm on my way to the airport right now to scoop you up and bring you to our party - you'll love it!!

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
TFS, luludou. I´m looking for some great recipes for a party on Monday. No problem with the ingredients - so perhaps I will try that. Thanks again.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Food -- recipes -- a great way to celebrate Christmas In July!

July 2010 begins today!!!!!!! Christmas In July is here!!! :merrychristmas:

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I am beyomd excited. SN your party lastnight was fab and I fell asleep in my Christmas T listening to Christmas music and the sound of my friends laughter. I may be a night owl but can't keep up w/ the west coast people

While I discovered CiJ movies on TV and QVC this is my first official celebration and I look forward to sharing it w/ you. Last night I found a cute wallpaper for my phone w/ 2 stickchildren drawing in bithing suits and santa hats w/ giant snowflakes falling. Its perfect!

Last edited: