Christmas in July 2018 - Day Twenty-Five

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Today's topic is ideas for hanging MHH ornaments - for those of you who did not partcipate, do you have a special collection of ornaments that you hang? Perhaps on one tree or on a display stand or in another way?

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I have a 6 or 6.5 foot white tree that I put all of my MHH CIJ ornaments on and some other special ornaments on and it will be chock full this year!!

Reactions: PamelaG

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
My main tree is 98% special ornaments. Once from when I was a kid, Vacations, family pass down, MHH etc. I do sometimes hang some like items together like my MHH ones. Eventually I may find a place to put a tree to put MHH ones. Currently I have small tree with my Disney ornaments

Reactions: PamelaG

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I just have one tree that all ornaments go on.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Our living room tree is our family tree filled with ornaments from since before we were married and everything our son made. My "special collection"is on the sun room tree. It is always a live tree. It has all the ornaments from my husband and my childhood and the ornaments from my grandmother ( she died in '82 at the age of 94). Everything is tarnished, tattered and chipped. The garland was grandmas and is very threadbare. It looks pretty sad to some of our visitors but it brings back so many memories.