Christmas in July 2019 - Day Thirty-One

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
I'm going to put this up now because it's after midnight on the East Coast so most of you won't see this until the morning. I'm late getting to bed so no doubt I'll be scrambling in the morning!

So, how was your Christmas in July? Did you enjoy the themes? Did you try any new crafts or recipes, watch any new movies, read any Christmas books? Did you learn everything you could ever imagine about hygge? A huge thank you to everyone for participating, for sharing your memories, traditions, celebrations, favorite tips and tricks for the holidays, it's been SO MUCH FUN!

148 days until Christmas!

I'll just throw this out there - I loved Lucie's 25 days of Christmas ornaments and I'm strongly considering that for next year either on my blog or with all of you. If anyone else is thinking about it, don't forget to photograph your ornaments as you bring them out, put them on the tree, or put them away. You don't want to be digging them all out again next July! We could also do 25 days of Christmas and have 25 other decor items, not just ornaments, that would be fun to share. Just a couple of ideas to think about.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Pamela, thank you and Miss Jodee for organising this CIJ.. I have thoroughly enjoyed every day of it.
You have bought a little bit of Christmas into a bleak and cold month here.
I look forward to CIJ next year.

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Thank you ladies for making CIJ on here very enjoyable! I missed a lot of CIJ shows on Hallmark and QVC. Hubby pulled his back and plus we have extended family move in with temporarily so that threw a monkey wrench into my plans. Did pick up a few Christmas Gifts and did get a jump start on some of the holiday cleaning. Not a complete loss.

Reactions: PamelaG

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
thank you for hosting cij. it was fun reading all the posts and getting some ideas

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
It's been fun!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I loved reading the different themes everyday! Thank you both for hosting and combining efforts!

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
I enjoyed the themes. It got me thinking about things and it was fun to read what others do. After not having the Hallmark Channel for 5 years, I did set up the DVR to record Christmas movies.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I've read, even if late (because of vacations). I loved it all. Thanks Pamela and MissJoDee. Glad you enjoyed my brief posts for CIJ.