Christmas in July 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Welcoming all to our Christmas in July 2022!
This year will look a little different as we will more topic. Topic will run M_Th and F-Su. The theme for the month is "Put it . . . Please join in the fun and share your own ideas. Your will find the schedule below:

July 1-3 Put it in a Stocking A game hosted by Lucie

July 4-7 Put it Outdoors Porch, Yard, and Light decorations hosted by Annie

July 8-10 Put it on the Table All about tablescapes, hosted by Pamela

July 11-14 Put it on the Tree Unusual things placed on a Christmas tree, or share a picture of an impressively decorated tree. Julianna

July 15-17 Put it on a Shelf Jessica will share the shenanigans of the Elf on the Shelf

July 18-21 Put it Under the Tree We come together and share gift ideas for hard to gift family members, gift basket ideas, skirts, collars, creative wrapping ideas, etc. Wrapping Party Dates. A great time to start your shopping lists. Amelia agreed to host.

July 22-24 Put it on the Menu and in a book Lana will share some recipes for gift giving and hopefully her Cream Horn recipe. We will all share recipes for Debbie to add to MHH Cookbook Deux.

July 25-28 Put it in a Notebook Planner Pages hosted by Rebecca Van Hout, FB admin from Holiday Grand Plan will share tips and tricks to putting together our notebooks.

July 29-30 Put it on the Calendar this is where ideas will be shared about Advent and the 12 Days of after Christmas activities to help keep the Christmas blues away. Featuring Jane and Katrina as hosts.

Thanks to all our hosts for their contributions to a very magical Christmas in July.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
So excited to start CIJ. I hope that everyone has a great month.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
29FEBD75-5B04-491A-8470-B39ED1F02CC4.jpeg

so excited!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
So good to see you Cathy!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
To all the lovely members that made CIJ so successful Thank You. You all did a fabulous job in taking an outline and creating such great posts. Put it , , , came together so well. Your willingness to help makes it all the more fun. So Thank you to
Lucie
Annie
Pamela
Julianna
Jessica
Amelia
Lana
Rebecca
Jane
and Katrina
You're the best elves!

Jody and Jessica

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I would like to say thank you for an amazing team of contributors led by Jody who have made CIJ 2022 a stunning success. We first started planning and organising back in April of this year to ensure that we all had plenty of time to make our contributions the best that they could be.
My co host MissJane was so wonderful to work with and I thank her for all of her help and messages along the way.
I hope that you all enjoyed celebrating CIJ as much as we all enjoyed putting it together for you.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I echo Katrina's sentiments!

Christmas in July isn't something that "just happens."
The team begins communicating and planning months in advance.

Big Thank you to JoDee who leads us!

Annie

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
Thank you for the invitation to be a part of the 2022 festivities. It was just what I neeeded to get me posting regularly again. I missed you all and am glad to be back!