Christmas in July Day 11

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Wow we are almost half way through Christmas in July....What are one or two things that you still hope to accomplish this month for Christmas?

:tree:

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I hope to get everything on my calendar, start stocking stuffer buying, and start my gift list.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I would like to start a list of what the kids are saying they want and maybe keep an eye out for stocking stuff type stuff.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Handmade Christmas Cards

Gift Idea Lists started for immediate family

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I plan to purchase some Christmas gifts. I am working on my list of gifts now. I have my granddaughter done a few gifts for the others. There are some great sales going on with the change of seasons and back to school stuff on sale.

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
I would like to get a list started. Also to finish some cards that I have started.

StressLess

Retire Member
Jun 4, 2008
Memphis TN
I would like to check out the Dollar Spot at Target and Michael's Dollar section for stocking stuffers, and get at least 2 gift cards. I also need to finalize my list and try to stick to it.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I need to get my notebook in order and start my list. I'd also like to get our smaller teacher gifts and church leader gifts done.

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
1. All major gifts bought ( 1 down, 3 to go)
2. Stock up my holiday pantry
3. Get my Holiday Notebook ready
4. Continue working my early version of HWHP until HGP starts.

Then the real fun begins!

LetItSnow

Retire Member
Aug 13, 2010
- Start working on at least one gift for my 8 y/o
- Stock up on BTS sale items I could use for parts of gifts
- Start brainstorming ideas for extended family
- Get holiday notebook printed off and going

Merry Christmas

MHH Member
Oct 16, 2007
Rocky Mountains
I hope to have all my stocking stuffers purchased, my notebook updated and ready to go and to start working on my list of gifts to purchase.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I hope to at least get the strips cut for the quilts I am making two of the DGC. And maybe get some stocking stuffers bought. I am cutting way down on gift buying this year. Good thing, because I don't have much bought. I need to finalize my gift list, too. AND STICK TO IT!!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I want to pick up a few more stocking stuffers and take inventory of all the gifts/stocking stuffers I have and list who is getting what. Take inventory and make a running list of the supplies in my pantry so I know what I have and what I need to buy and how much to buy. I also want to have a nice CIJ dinner with my little family.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
haha! Pam stick to your list! who are you kidding? :)

I want to work on my Christmas crafts and fill in my calendar for the upcoming months & schedule in it decorations, wrapping, gift buying, parties... anything christmas related and cross off weekends that will be used up for non-Christmas things.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Well, things have been really bad for us financially, we are both still not working so Christmas I know will be very lean this year. We only buy for each other and our kids (4 in their 20's) and my Mom. Since my daughter is usually with us at Christmas I put our 3 stockings together. DH's kids usually get gift cards as well as my mom, so I will just be shopping for DH & my DD

I'd really like to get my cards started...something I've been saying for months now! But now that I'm almost done getting my scraproom space finished hopefully I'll be motivated to start working!

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
By the end of this month I'd like to:

- Complete Master Holiday Grocery List and have started stocking the pantry with non-perishable items as appropriate

- Complete two more crafted gifts I have supplies for

- Purchase needed supplies for at least two crafted gifts

- Do more research/planning on homemade stocking stuffers ideas and/or gift ideas for DH and DS (planning for everyone else is pretty much complete)