christmas in july is over for 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Gee, July went quickly didn't it?
Faye, yes, we now have Christmas to look forward too. Not too far off and we will be in the thick of planning.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I just want to Thank You to the five ladies that hosted the CIJ Forum for 2021. Each on eagerly accepted the challenge to host for a week with agreed upon topics; The each covered the topic with information that was interesting and informing. I know I learned a lot.

I also want to remind you to please share a favorite holiday recipe so Debbie can compile them into our very first shareable cookbook. Perhaps you have some already posted in the Holiday Kitchen thread... can we ask you to please copy and paste it here: Christmas in July - July 17, 2021 - MHH Holiday Cookbook Thanks.

And, would you please post any topics you would like to see discussed during CIJ 2022. It is not easy to know what our large group would like to share. I ask now because it is still fresh in our minds and we may forget the "missing" topic you would be interested in for 2022. Your suggestion does not mean you will be put in charge of hosting, it merely gives us an idea of what interests you.

Mary, Katrina, Debbie H, Jaime, and Annie thank you for sharing with us during CIJ 2021.
With gratitude,
Jody

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Jody, thank you for hosting a wonderful month. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Mary, Annie, Debbie and Jaime, well done. It was so nice working with you all.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Wonderful work by all! I thoroughly enjoyed reading the information and participating where I had anything to add. What a great year for the CIJ! Thank you to all of the hosts!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I so enjoyed hosting my week of CIJ and working with the other hostesses.
We have been planning since March!

Like Jody said above- We would love to hear what topics you would like to see in 2022
so we don't repeat year after year.

Annie