Christmas in July Notebook

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I've decided to make a 'Christmas in July' Notebook. I've printed off some info from the CIJ section and don't want it to get lost in my regular Christmas Notebook, so I'm using a small notebook I have to collect the stuff I've printed.

Once July is over I'll probably integrate it into my main Christmas Notebook, but for now it will make it easier to collate and keep up with everything that is going on.

I'm so excited by this and don't want to miss anything.

today I'm hoping to print a July calender and mark the crafts and movies on it and also my CIJ celebration meal.

Anyone fancy joining me?

:haha:

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Very good idea! I have a notebook type folder (has "built in" page protectors) that I bought for another use and didn't need after all. I'm going to use it for my Christmas in July notebook! I never would have thought of this! Great idea!!

I'll be hopping over to Pumpkins and Reindeer in a bit and post my list of plans and activities for the month! I am DETERMINED to get some things done! We have a birthday party at the lake on the 26th, so I'll have to work around that and the fact that I'm leaving for a conference in Chicago on the 31st....but I think I can get enough done on the other days to make up for it!!

This is so exciting...can't wait for July 1!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Cathymac, I love reading your blog "Pumpkins and Reindeers"!. I really love the flexible way you always allow for "real life" to move into your plans - but that does not stop you from planning and accomplishing things! :grin:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Cute idea....I think I will put mine either in my Spring/Summer Notebook or in my Month by Month Notebook.....

in a little section all its own of course!!!!