Christmas in July Opens EARLY...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hi everyone!

I am going on a short trip and will be gone June 29th -July 2nd....SO I will be opening the Christmas in July Week One threads early.

If you have other threads you'd like to start for Week One PLEASE feel free to do so....this is YOUR home and YOUR celebration so PARTY !!! LOL

We have Recipe threads for each week, giveaway threads, and our CIJ Book reading!! So we are off to a great start. I plan on getting up some crafty threads and ideas too....I hope!

:santa2:

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Oh fantastic!! I'll have to start looking through my cookbooks...

Have a great trip!!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Ginger,
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy yourself.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Well..... I want to get ready for Christmas in July...... which begins TOMORROW!!!!! So..... maybe I will... "think aloud"..... here.

Hhhhmmmm......

Let me take a look at "real life"........ Okay...... "real life" looks busy for July....... which is quite normal.
How about looking at "energy level"...... Yeah..... "energy level" is definitely low! Summer is the lowest "energy level" point of the year for me.

What else?

I have spent the last 6 months in our MHH 2011 Decluttering Club ..... making our home nicer (i.e. less cluttered). I will continue with this Club... in July.
Now.... I'll go search the net for a little bit.... and see if the Hallmark Channel.... or HGTV.... is scheduling any Christms in July prorams.

BECAUSE..... if I can watch some Christmas programs.... while decluttering paperwork..... that would be a double-Christmas-in-July project!!!!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
SN-always full of great ideas.

Don't forget Lifetime. I believe they do CiJ movies also. I can watch in my room and clean my closet and room while watching that.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Meanwhile.... piratemamato3boys..... opened a thread on... TV Shows During Christms In July! This thread ill be very helpful to all of us!

I posted over there that all the TV schedules that I checked ended on July 24th. However....... QVC is having Christmas programs all day Saturday, July 23th and Sunday, July 24th. I assume they will continue with all-Christmas on Monday, the 25th.

I couldn't find ANY Christmas programs (during July) on HHGTV. HOWEVER.... if you type "Christmas in July"... in their "Search" window.... you get 160 really interesting videos that pertain to preparing for Christmas!

I didn't find anything on lifetime during this first search. But the new thread.... devoted to TV Programs for Christmas in July.... that will be great for all of us!

July 2011 begins in three and a half hours (east coast time!) I am very happy about the fun things that will be going on here. July can be VERY brutal..... without good diversions!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
Seems the first thing I'm doing for CIJ is getting a red Rudolph nose with this summer-time cold! lol

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
missjane, That's the way to get in the spirit in spite of your cold.